MODEL Self unloading Bulk Boxes
Manufactured by Michaud Equipement
Gentle Handling And Quick Unloading.
- 20', 22' and 24' lengths offer 31,000, 34,000 and 37,000 pounds capacities respectively, custom lenght up to 48'
- For easy filling with less effort, hydraulic side doors are controlled on-the-go, from the cab.
- The side door hinge allows the side door to close completely without damaging potatoes or binding up.
- When unloading, the 95% efficient planetary gearbox and the carrying rollers on 9" centers make start-up easier.
- Extra wide, 30" conveyor gives you more capacity for quicker unloading.
- Eight inches drive rollers and a 250 pounds rated belt provide more traction and less stretch.
- Welded uni-body design with sealed joints offers the versatility for hauling potatoes, beets and small grains.
- 5/8 bolts in bottom rollers
- Ajustable fenders & mud flaps
- Sandblasted / sealed seams / primed / painted white or green
- Sealed for grain
- Optional: electric tarp